2018 Coverings Rock Star Submissions Now Open
The Coverings Rock Stars – an Emerging Leaders Program – honors the best and brightest young talent in the tile & stone industry. Since its conception, the program has recognized dozens of young leaders who have connected at Coverings through mentorship and networking opportunities. The program underscores Coverings mission to support the growth and success of the industry by recognizing top-notch talent and fostering networking and educational opportunities.
Help Coverings recognize top emerging young leaders in tile and stone. Do you know deserving young talent in tile and stone? Or, are you an emerging young talent in the tile and stone industry?
- Individuals must be 35 or younger and currently employed by/or as an architect, designer, distributor, retailer, contractor/installer, fabricator, specifier, trade association, or manufacturer in the tile or stone industry.
- Nominators must be active and experienced in the tile and stone industry. Self-nominations will not be considered.
- Nominations must be received by Monday, February 5, 2018.
- Nominated individuals must meet the requirements to be considered for selection. Self-nominations will not be considered.
- Selection will be based on the individual’s impact on the industry and previous recognition within the industry.
- A committee of industry leaders will select the winners based on the nominations received.
- Nominators and nominees will be contacted after the deadline.
Coverings’ Rock Stars Receive
- One (1) night hotel stay in Atlanta for Coverings 2018
- Honor/Recognition at the Coverings Rock Star Awards (nominators and nominees invited)
- Inclusion in a Coverings press release and social media promotion
- Feature on Coverings website for one year
- Special Rock Star ribbon for Coverings badge
Nomination forms can be found here.