New American Olean Tile Collections Reveal Contemporary Take on Classic Styles
American Olean has introduced four new tile collections. Inspired by classic materials such as cement, brick and natural stone, the latest collections provide a contemporary twist that will elevate both commercial and residential installations.
The new product offerings include: Theoretical, an industrial cement look; Rosendal, a contemporary, rich wood look; Bricktown, a painted brick look; and an expansion to the Entourage mosaic collection, adding five stunning glass tile, and glass & stone blend styles.
New Product Introductions
Theoretical™ Colorbody™ Porcelain and Glazed Ceramic Mosaic
With a nod to minimalist simplicity, Theoretical by American Olean is inspired by the modern, industrial look of cement. Reimagined with subtle graphic variation for added richness and depth, its versatility makes it perfect for commercial or urban residential applications. Available in 10 neutral hues to complement a range of color palettes and patterns, Theoretical is the perfect foundation for endless design options.
- 10 neutral colors: Whimsical White, True Beige, Fundamental Gray, Creative Gray, Deep Copper, Ideal Beige, Absolute Brown, Logical Gray, Imaginative Gray and Abstract Black
- Four options: 24”x24”, 12”x24” and 6”x24” field tile, plus 2”x2” mosaics
Rosendal™ Colorbody™ Porcelain
A contemporary take on the popular wood-look tile trend, Rosendal pulls its inspiration from the clean lines and understated elegance of Scandinavian wood. Soft linear grain runs the length of each piece for visual richness, while a neutral color palette provides a crisp, contemporary aesthetic. Available in two linear sizes, Rosendal adds modern appeal to commercial and residential design alike.
- Available in four rich colors: Alabaster Motif, Metro Gray, Midtown Beige and Urban Mocha
- All colors are available in 9”x36” and 6”x36” planks well-suited for floors or walls
Bricktown™ Paver Tile
Inspired by the vintage look of painted brick, Bricktown by American Olean provides a familiar, inviting aesthetic to both walls and floors. The inherently warm appeal and versatile style of brick creates a timeless design that is both modern and minimal. Bricktown highlights this classic look by offering a contemporary variation to traditional brick in neutral tones that complement a variety of textures and settings.
- Six neutral colors: Arctic Bend, Fawn Terrace, Greige Parkway, Cashmere Court, Chestnut Boulevard and Onyx Crossing
- Two field tile sizes: 4”x8” and 2”x8”
A collection of stunning decorative mosaics and wall tile, Entourage products can be used to create striking backsplashes and accent walls for a sophisticated design. Glass, stone, metallic looks and textured tiles blend together in highly original combinations ranging from linear to hexagonal formats. Available in a wealth of rich color options, Entourage products mesmerize with charm and transcend in style. This summer, the collection is adding five styles, expanding the offerings to 13 unique looks.
- Five new unique blends offer a striking option for backsplashes and accent walls:
- Alair™ Marble and Glass Mosaic
- 2″x4″ linear hexagon marble and glass mosaic in six colors: Cotton, Honey, Dove, Slate, Smoke and Mint
- Crosswood™ Glass Mosaic
- Hexagonal glass mosaic in four colors: Seagull, Pelican, Sandpiper and Heron
- Fortify™ Glass Mosaic
- 12″x12″ sheet of block random glass & stone mosaic in five colors: Cloud, Crater, Ember, Ash and Rock
- Novelty™ Glass Mosaic
- Herringbone glass mosaic available in six colors: Opal, Onyx, Lapis, Agate, Quartz and Tortoise
- Refluence™ Glass Mosaic
- 1″x1″ random linear glass mosaic in six colors: White Cap, Waterfall, Stream, Cavern, Grotto and Torrent
- Alair™ Marble and Glass Mosaic
To view all of American Olean’s extensive product offerings, visit www.americanolean.com.