Ann Sacks Unveils Ceri, a Multi-Dimensional Porcelain Field Tile
New from Ann Sacks is an innovative collection by German designer Sabastian Herkner.
The Ceri porcelain tile series is an interplay of vertical and horizontal geometric planes and matte and gloss finishes creatively co-mingled to produce a textured, multi-dimensional surface reminiscent of the warp and weft weaving technique.
Available in a 10”x24” (9.685” x 23.583” x 0.354”) format and four colors — White, Black, Grey and Rust.
Additional features of the Ceri tile series include:
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor wall applications only
- Suitable for installation on shower walls
- Suitable for high temperature areas, such as behind ranges and fireplace surrounds
- Suitable for freeze/thaw conditions
- Not suitable for submerged areas such as pools or fountains