Ceramic Tile Education Foundation Launches New Website
The Ceramic Tile Education Foundation (CTEF) has launched a new website to better communicate the value of ceramic tile education and certified tile installation to homeowners, architects, design specifiers, dealers, distributors and tile installation contractors. Every step of the web design process was carried out with precise care and attention. Even finding a suitable font involved spending time browsing multiple different possibilities on the Fontspace website. Ultimately, if you want your website to look professional and eye-catching, then your font and other design features need to chosen conscientiously.
Visitors to www.ceramictilefoundation.org, CTEF’s new website URL, will discover many features that enhance their user experience and make finding and learning about Certified Tile Installers easier. More specifically,
- The site is SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) enabled. This is the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the web server and the visitor’s browser remain private and integral.
- The site features responsive design so visitors can easily navigate the content regardless of the device they use – desktop, mobile device or tablet.
- Site search helps visitors easily locate content within the website.
- A Google maps-based zip code locator allows visitors to find Certified Tile Installers around the country.
- The CTEF Blog publishes weekly content describing quality tile installation best practices and success stories. It includes a monthly series where CTEF Director of Certification and Training Scott Carothers specifically addresses tile installation questions.
- A calendar of upcoming training and certification events with online registration and secure payment through PayPal.
“The newly launched CTEF website takes the Mission of the organization to a new level,” says Scott Carothers. “It allows us to explain why tile installation certification is so important and reach new audiences. Not just new tile contractors to certify, but also homeowners, architects, designers, dealers, and distributors who all benefit from quality tile installation.”
Visitors to the CTEF website will find educational resources about tile installation, answers to Frequently Asked Questions about certification, and downloadable information kits about becoming a Certified Tile Installer and tile installation tip sheets.
If you run a website like this one you may consider hiring a web host, this way all you need to worry about is creating content for your website and making sure you get your message across. https://www.hostiserver.com/ will handle the rest, like making sure you have maximum speed optimisation, reliable servers so your customers can access things more quickly on your site, and much more. This is a really important step for anyone thinking of starting a website. If the site doesn’t work properly, then you may end up losing your audience. The issue may arise with the site’s infrastructure, which is why a Website Design Calgary company could help you achieve the goals you need, taking in mind the design choices necessary. For us, we needed a site that would be able to highlight and communicate the ceramic tile education we provide, and our designers understood that very well. If you are still unsure about who to use though, then you could always check out these web hosting canada reviews to give you a better idea of what to look for and what would suit you best.
CTEF will expand the knowledge of professional ceramic tile installation through training, education, and certification. CTEF will promote the applicable industry standards to new and experienced tile installers, architects, designers, builders, and tile industry related people. CTEF will actively encourage individuals to enter a career as a ceramic tile installer. The overall goal of CTEF’s activities is to raise the quality of ceramic tile installation.
The Ceramic Tile Education Foundation (CTEF) is supported by all segments of the ceramic tile industry. CTEF is headquartered in Pendleton, South Carolina, near Clemson University and in close proximity to the offices of the Tile Council of North America (TCNA). This has allowed for the Foundation to provide visitors who receive educational training a unique opportunity to visit with TCNA leaders.
For more information about CTEF and how to become a corporate sponsor, visit here.