Countdown to Cersaie 2015 Begins Now
With 30 days left until the opening of the 33rd edition Cersaie, the world’s largest exhibition of ceramic tile and bathroom furnishings, we’ll be counting down with sneak peeks of the dozens of new Italian tile products set to be unveiled during the show’s duration.
Taking place at the Bologna Exhibition Center in Bologna, Italy, September 28-October 2, 2015, the annual event is organized by Edi.Cer SpA and promoted by Confindustria Ceramica in collaboration with Bologna Fiere.
Some of the highlights of the international tile show include:
- Cersaie’s conference and seminar series, Building, Dwelling, Thinking, will feature the usual high caliber of industry speakers, with this year’s keynote given by Pritzker Prize winning architect Glenn Murcutt, who is regarded as Australia’s most famous architect.
- On October 1st, Cersaie will highlight Raumlabor Berlin’s experimental architectural practice with a presentation/discussion from Markus Bader of the firm and Fulvio Irace from the Milan Polytechnic.
- The Cer-Stile collective exhibition, created by Angelo Dall’Aglio and Davide Vercelli specially for this year’s Cersaie, will be dedicated to creative renovations of typical Italian landscapes. Nature will be reinvented with the addition of commercial and hospitality spaces that will showcase Italian products in a Mountain Pavilion and a Sea Pavilion structure.
- The 2015 Tiling Town taking place in the center of the exhibition hall, will feature a greater engagement by Assoposa who will work with the “Master Tilers” to feature techniques in installation and laying of tiles including large formats, thin formats, interior applications, and exterior applications.
- Cersaie designs your home will be back again this year offering interested visitors the chance for a free consultation with an architect at the show.
For more information and to register, visit www.cersaie.it.