Coverings 2018: More Than Tile, Stone Trend-Spotting
- Industry-wide Celebration at the College Football Hall of Fame
- Online New Product Showcase (App-only feature)
- Why Tile? Quick-fire sessions
- The Installation Experience
- Global Monumental Hand-Print Mural – leave your lasting mark on the industry
- Show Floor Happy Hours – extended on opening day to 6:30 p.m.
- Orientation Theatre
- 45+ business-building education sessions across seven attendee tracks with many offering CEUs
Coverings is the largest and most important ceramic tile and natural stone trade fair and expo in the United States. It features exhibitors from more than 40 countries and is the stage for introducing some of the most innovative tile and stone products in the world.
The exposition serves as a valuable resource for continuing education for all segments of the industry, with more than 75 informative, accredited seminars and live demonstration sessions throughout the show, all free of charge. Coverings attracts thousands of distributors, retailers, fabricators, contractors, specifiers, architectural and design professionals, builders and real estate developers.
Sponsors of the show are The Ceramic Tile Distributor Association (CTDA), Tile of Spain/Spanish Ceramic Tile Manufacturer’s Association (ASCER), Ceramics of Italy/Confindustria Ceramica, National Tile Contractors Association (NTCA) and the Tile Council of North America (TCNA). The show is managed by Taffy Event Strategies, LLC.
For more information, visit coverings.com or contact Taffy Events, Coverings Show Management, (571) 313-5801.