Coverings Rock Stars Program Honors Contributions of Young Tile, Stone Pros
Coverings inaugurated its second class of “Rock Stars” – the show’s emerging leaders program. Selected in recognition of individual achievements towards the continued betterment of the tile and stone industry, the 2016 honorees were announced during the Coverings Installation & Design (CID) Awards & Opening Night celebrations at McCormick Place in Chicago.
“Coverings is honored to welcome the second class of influential young industry leaders into its Rock Stars program,” said Karin Fendrich, Coverings show director. “The future and continued success of the tile and stone industry is dependent on the many talents represented by this diverse group of professionals, and we look forward to the innovative ideas and leadership they will continue to share in the years ahead.”
A panel comprised of seasoned industry professionals reviewed more than 54 candidates, and selected the following 10 outstanding inductees for the second class of Coverings Rock Stars. Representing more than six industry specialties, the 2016 honorees are:
- Sean Cilona, Florida Tile, Manufacturer
- Andrea Contri, Confindustria Ceramica, Trade Association
- Cameron DeMille, Easy Stone Care, Fabricator
- Bradford Denny, Nichols Tile & Terrazzo Co, Contractor/Installer
- Bill Griese, Tile Council of North America, Trade Association
- Julian Hernandez, JR Design and Contractor, Contractor/Installer
- Jason Holman, The Source Stone, Fabricator
- Joseph Procida, Procida Tile, Distributor
- Paul Reiss, Artaic, Architecture & Design
- Kate Sterling, AKDO, Manufacturer
Congratulations to the awardees!