Fap’s New Tile Collections Designed for Maximum Impact
For the 2015 edition of Cersaie, Fap Ceramiche will be presenting a new exhibition space designed to take visitors on an authentic emotional journey through the timeless beauty and elegance of the material.
Guests will be welcomed into a long corridor, created using the new Roma collection, which will take them inside a typical dwelling of the Roman middle class, as part of a voyage of discovery into the heart of Italian taste and style, the inspiration behind all Fap products.
Inside the various rooms, visitors will be enveloped in the timeless allure of the new products for 2015 presented at Cersaie.
- Roma, the white body wall and porcelain stoneware floor tiles that offer a contemporary take on the engaging texture of marble and stone.
- Frame, the resin-effect collection with a matt and glossy finish, featuring white body wall and porcelain stoneware floor tiles.
- The Bark collection pays homage to the exquisite beauty of natural wood.
- Lumina, the total white wall tile collection, with new surfaces, textures and sizes.
- Nuances, the wood-mimicking collection, will be seeing the addition of the large 25×150 stave in the varieties Sandalo, Rovere and Faggio.
- A brand-new feature for the sector is the introduction for walls of the new 50×110 RT size white-body tile.
The aim of the new exhibition concept is to consolidate Fap’s project expertise and the company’s desire to offer leading-edge projects perfectly able to respond to the needs of a continually evolving market. Sophisticated, elegant solutions, ideal for both residential and contract use, able to enhance the material in all its variants.