In the midst of deadlines and other work-related frustrations, I still take the time daily to count my blessings:
- Blessed with a saint-like husband who has dealt with my highs and lows for nearly 20 years.
- Extremely blessed for two healthy boys who seems to experience more hormonal changes than mom. Go figure.
- Doing what I love by having my own business with flexible hours that allow me to tend to my family, as well as my dreams.
- Industry friends who trust my skills and work ethics so much so that their referrals have developed into new working relationships.
- Long-time friends who have seen me at best and my worst, through thick and thin.
Thanksgiving isn’t all about the feast, but a time for reflection. Thank you for allowing me to reflect on my blessings. May your table be full of stories and laughter!